Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Couple of Magical Layouts

Aimee made a kit with loads of fairies, so I immediately had to get my hands on it! I love fairies - they're so cute and mischievous. So here's my first LO with the kit - this is me with my mother when I was just learning to walk. It's one of my earliest memories.



credits: papers, bow, cream and orange flowers, velvet trim from Butterfly Garden by Jennifer Schmitt ; everything else from Magical Vol. 1 (Make Your Own Fairy) and LuAnn's Dream Garden both by Aimee Designs.


Here was our last lunch with Dianne before she left for Dubai:



Journaling reads:
"This was Jasmine's and my last lunch with Dianne before she left for Dubai on a new job. We miss her now that she's gone, but know that with the Internet - Friendster, e-mail, and YM - we can still keep in touch. Good luck Dianne - we will be cheering for you as you follow your dreams!"

credits:
Magical Vol. 1 (Make Your Own Fairy) by Aimee Designs ; Paints and Stains by Aimee Designs ; dragonflies, ribbon and papers from Play and Fly Mini Kit by Lorie M ; beads, swirl, gems and stitches around frame from Fun Freebie by Jan Hosford ; bird doodle, swirl doodle (used as butterfly trail) and pink flower from Tweet tweet by Maria LaFrance ; leaf and frame from Butterfly Garden by Jennifer Schmitt ; frame, painted edges and stitching swirl from Starburst Friday Freebie Part 2 by DK Duos ; purple flower by babs (Barbara Schiefer)

No comments: